Almost every human in industrialized countries owns a camera and takes pictures. Hell, everyone at least has a smartphone that of course has a camera. 5th graders have smartphones, and they too are taking pictures daily. Your mom, Your little brother, your friends from high school, your grandfather, that weird guy who lives down the street , almost everyone – they all take pictures. Of their pets, of their food, of their families, of the sky, trees, animals and more, and some take pictures of themselves in the mirror.
But taking Photos and photography are two different things. Photographers spend hours and days getting the set up right, to get the correct lighting, setting up a relationship with the subject and it is evident in the final result. There is a lot of skill involved in taking images that speaks to the viewer and provoke a reaction in them.
Nature and humankind are both great artists, and once they collaborate , amazing masterpieces are often produced.
Today we have collected for you some magical moments captured with the combined efforts of mother nature and photographic artists.
These un-edited, non-photoshopped images will surely stun you
1. When you throw hot tea into the air in Arctic
2. Tennis ball in a Galaxy
3. Two worlds, New York, USA
4. Just catching a cloud
5. A blue universe in Japan
6. Spider webs in Abernethy forest, Scotland
7. Volcanic eruption in Iceland
8. An eagle soaring over a lake in Canada
9. Namib Desert, Africa
10. Flamingos gathered in the shape of a flamingo, Yucatan Peninsula
11. Hotaru Ika firefly squids, Japan
12. Forests without end, Russia
13. Rango plays guitar
14. Hello there, sister
15. Birdy hurricane
16. An Italian beach
17. The Royal British Navy puts on a show
18. Winter’s abrupt arrival, Mari El, Russia
19. Holiday village near Arkhangelsk, Russia
20. Spectacular ice formations on a mountaintop in Slovenia
21. The chosen one
22. The One
23. The scarlet eyes of a warty tree frog, Costa Rica
24. Waterspout on Lake Victoria, Uganda
25. Yoga by the sea
26. Yunnan, China
27. Red cardinal levitating
28. Wingardium Leviosa
29.The gifts of the Earth
30. Breaking the sound barrier
These are just a few of the many that we had collected. Be assured of any more photographs in the coming days.
Which among these was your favourite? Do mention your favourite puc in the comments.